We can coach you in this field. Our experience and tools afford you opportunity to excel. Support tools and experience is available to make you more than successful. You can improve skills in CLASSIFICATION and VALUATION ECCN . Master EAR Regulations, and establish/improve Export Compliance Manual. We can help in training and establishing internal training as well as internal audit.
All subject matter is supported by references including Customs Broker Exams which support classification and valuation..
We can meet with you to discuss and demonstrate at your facility and support by distance through gotomeeting computer dialog. Not only coach but mentor as well.
704 664 1932 Clement Key (2 retired Customs Field National Import Specialists available)
EXPORT COMPLIANCE POINTS
- Dedicated group or leader with knowledge. This will help define corporate compliance, provide oversight to operations related to compliance, and provide coordination with different departments—including warehousing, purchasing, and logistics—involved in compliance.
- Executive involvement. Recommended BIS ( & CBP) compliance recommends executive involvement to make compliance work.
- Written Manual. Again a BIS (CBP) recommended point.
- Internal control reviews. BIS point in recommended compliance program. Without reviews it is hard to detect where to make improvements/adjustments/accountability.
- Training programs. BIS point. Having ongoing training indicates seriousness of compliance.BIS compliance
- Convey compliance requirements to/for suppliers. Communication with suppliers can reduce risks and increase compliance.
- Record-keeping program. BIS point. Mandatory by CBP. Necessary for internal audit and regulatory audit.
- C-TPAT-CBP. Involvement with the program and maintaining information lines with agencies assist in compliance.
- Risk Assessment. BIS point – Evaluate vulnerabilities and provide resources to address.
BEST TRAINING DEAL, BEST COACHING