We can coach you in this field. Our experience and tools afford you opportunity to excel. Support tools and experience is available to make you more than successful. You can improve skills in CLASSIFICATION, VALUATION, ADMISSIBILITY and SECURITY. Master Customs Regulations, Free Trade, and establish/improve import compliance manual. We can help in training and establishing internal training as well as internal audit.
All subject matter is supported by references including Customs Broker Exams.
We can meet with you to discuss and demonstrate at your facility and support by distance through gotomeeting computer dialog. Not only coach but mentor as well.
704 664 1932 Clement Key (2 retired Customs Field National Import Specialists available)
IMPORT COMPLIANCE POINTS
- Dedicated customs group or leader with knowledge. This will help define corporate compliance, provide oversight to operations related to compliance, and provide coordination with different departments—including warehousing, purchasing, and logistics—involved in compliance.
- Executive involvement. Recommended BIS ( & CBP) compliance recommends executive involvement to make compliance work.
- Written Manual. Again a BIS (CBP) recommended point.
- Internal control reviews. BIS point in recommended compliance program. Without reviews it is hard to detect where to make improvements/adjustments/accountability.
- Training programs. BIS point. Having ongoing training indicates seriousness of compliance.
- Convey compliance requirements to/for suppliers. Communication with suppliers can reduce risks and increase compliance.
- Record-keeping program. BIS point. Mandatory by CBP. Necessary for internal audit and regulatory audit.
- C-TPAT-CBP. Involvement with the program and maintaining information lines with agencies assist in compliance.
- Risk Assessment. BIS point – Evaluate vulnerabilities and provide resources to address.
BEST TRAINING DEAL, BEST COACHING